Future Closure Compiler (was: Two important issues...)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 23 18:57:05 UTC 2003

Hmm, I agree it's definitely more maintainable. Maybe my question would
be better put as "why not focus on writing the visitor for the
functionality you need, instead of replacing a parser that exists".
Since you can alway replace the parser later, if they're produce the
same ASTs.

If you're doing it anyway, I'd like to hear about how the alternative
parser does when combined with the RB. Might be a good way for the RB to
become lighter as well.

Daniel