Finding ConnectorMorphs

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Feb 24 00:30:44 UTC 2003

Hi John.

The explorer is a wonderful tool for understanding the representation of
objects.

bring the haloe for you morph, pick the red handle
get the debug menu and bring up the explorer.
Go into the extension
into otherProperties
into connectedConstraints
who's owner is - your connectorMorph.

The extension, as it's name implies, is a mechanism to give Morphs
additional slots, sort of like dynamic instance variables.

Now all you have to do is find what methods will let you do the
traversal in code, which is quite easy using the browser, especially the
"inst var refs" option.

Have fun.

Daniel