Taking control of parts of Squeak

Martin Wirblat mw.projanynet at SoftHome.net
Mon Feb 24 11:26:15 UTC 2003

Hi Roel and Andreas,

I must admit my post sounds really somewhat naive. Perhaps I reacted to fast
and emotionally on a proposal which I misinterpreted as being a 'Taking
control' in the sense of having the power to decide without any previous
discussion. I fully agree that there must be a leadership and that those
leaders will be found naturally and automatically among experienced and
responsible people. So I were glad when Roel posted that he never thought of
bypassing any discussion and I feel sorry if I irritated anyone with my post.

regards,
Martin