VM making swiki doc could do with updating

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 24 18:50:24 UTC 2003

There's a lot of confused stuff on the sawiki about building VMs that
predates the mainlining of VMMaker etc. Does anyone feel like cleaning
it up? I would, but I'm kinda busy right now. Not to mention that it
would be better if somebody less involved in the creation of the related
systems did it so that there is less chance of assuming too much a
priori knowledge on the part of the reader.

At the very least it would be nice to trim back the sprawling tangle of
pages and links a bit.

tim

Strange OpCodes: CSD: Charge Surreptitiously to DOE