EventRecorder Steward? ( RE: Direct Sensor polling cleanup )

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Feb 24 21:24:53 UTC 2003

Actually, I should also mention that the guides Ned Konz and Daniel
Vainsencher are directing the breakout of applications and image detanglement
of Squeak.  So they should certainly be aware of who is working on what.  I'm
not sure if this means that interested parties should contact them directly,
or if posting to squeak-dev or the SqF list is sufficient.  Perhaps they can
comment on this. :-)

- Doug Way