Adding Accufonts to the update stream (was Re: LicencesQuestion: Squeak-L Art 6.)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Feb 24 21:49:51 UTC 2003

That, IIUC, means both that no VM changes is needed, and that no
incompatibility is caused, in which case, it's merely a matter of
creating another font package to put SM, and either should be
installable after the other.

So, it's a mere matter of applying the nicest package that's on SM as
soon as we're ready to start rolling updates for 3.5.

Cool. I love Squeak. Thanks Andreas.

Daniel