[ANN] [UPDATES] 1 new update for 3.4g and 3.5a

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Feb 25 14:34:39 UTC 2003

Doug Way wrote:
> Ok folks, here's the first update published under the auspices of the
> Guides

And your first goof ;-)

One of the unwritten rules in keeping updates flowing is that the
update announcement has the [UPDATES] tag, _without_ [ANN] or something
else (which is redundant, anyway). This mail subject triggers the
mirroring process for the European Squeak Updates server at gsug.org.

Once the mirroring is done, a mail is sent to Dan. Perhaps I should
change this to your address? Yep, I'm doing this now :-) And I'll start
the mirroring manually, otherwise it's done every night.

Thanks for doing this, anyway :-)

-- Bert