Wiki refactoring

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Tue Feb 25 21:35:45 UTC 2003

Serge,

On that page you you assert that WikiTags and WikiBadges are not
possible on the Squeak Swiki.  They in fact are possible.  You can put
WikiTags and WikiBadges on any wiki that support reverse link lookup.
I've added a comment to this effect on:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2352

And, I've started a "RefactorMe" badge page at:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3048

Click the drop down list of links to view all the pages that have been
flagged for refactoring.

- Stephen