[BUG][3.4] Etoys broken due to ZipArchiveMember>>fileName

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Feb 26 00:42:56 UTC 2003

> Do you mean that SARInstaller breaks this?

Yup, looks like it. It seems that it includes various changes to Archive
etc. including the one that caused the problem. I didn't actually realize
how much stuff is being changed when the SM browser is loaded. Besides the
problem reported I could see that for example, DVS will not work correctly
with various classes implementing #noteCompilationOf:meta: which it
apparently uses for recording modifications. Some of those (including Morph
class) reimplement this message without calling their super versions and
since DVS patches its version "inbetween" it won't work on those classes.

Cheers,
  - Andreas