[BUG][3.4] Etoys broken due to ZipArchiveMember>>fileName

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Feb 26 01:43:13 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 04:42 pm, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Besides the
> problem reported I could see that for example, DVS will not work
> correctly with various classes implementing
> #noteCompilationOf:meta: which it apparently uses for recording
> modifications. Some of those (including Morph class) reimplement
> this message without calling their super versions and since DVS
> patches its version "inbetween" it won't work on those classes.

Do you think there would be any problem with putting super calls in
Morph and StandardScriptingSystem classes?

I'm sure that Avi could add this to DVS.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to handle the archive
fixes for the SARInstaller: whether to

1) add the three later change sets (that SARInstaller broke by being
older) to the SARInstaller package and get the zip fixes, even if you
load it into an image that is older than 5161

or

2) put the three later change sets into a separate .cs on SqueakMap to
be used to repair existing images (and older ones)

or

3) both of the above

--
Ned Konz