documenatation of SPrevayler

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 26 07:32:12 UTC 2003

Marco Paga <mail at marco-paga.de> wrote:
> Hi.
> Can somebody have a look at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3043 ?
> It would be kind if you could tell me what is missing.
>
> Marco

I could think of another more elaborate example. The one which adds just
a number is OK to see how to implement it technically but to get a
feeling for the whole idea and the complexity (or non-complexity) a more
elaborate example would be fine.

I suggest the bank account or phone book demo
(http://www.prevayler.org/wiki.jsp?topic=Demos).

A GUI is not necessary but of course it would be nice to hook up BobsUI
to a prevayler system. BobsUI (on SqueakMap)  already comes with an
example phone book. So it could be an idea to use just that and add
persistency with prevayler to that.

Thank you for doing this interesting work.

Hannes

P.S. Main entry URL into the Java prevayler site
http://www.prevayler.org/wiki.jsp?topic=StartingPoints

P.S. 2. At the moment I can not download the Squeak prevalyer code.