documenatation of SPrevayler

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Feb 26 22:03:36 UTC 2003

Hi Marco

Nice work!

- I'd also like to see an example with some more detail (e.g. bank
account..). I think this would be more illustrative than the count example
to see what has to be done on the model to make the objects conform to
Prevayler.
- Could you also say something about how stable and mature it is?
- Put it on SqueakMap, so more people will download and use it!

Thanks,
Adrian
Adrian Lienhard
www.adrian-lienhard.ch