[FIX][3.4] RelativeZipFixAgain-nk

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Feb 27 06:21:21 UTC 2003

I just tried testing this on OS X, with the Extract Member As button on
the archive viewer, and then "Enter File Name...".

The fix seems to work... specifying an absolute path (with the Mac
colon format) now works.  Also, it seemed that even specifying a
relative path on the Mac, if you included a subdirectory, didn't work
before, and now that works too.  For example, you can enter
":mysubdir:filename.txt" and it works now.

I happened to try using Unix-style forward slashes at first without
thinking ("mysubdir/filename.txt"), and that caused it to crash & burn
pretty quickly.  Well, an MNU, at least. :-)  But that problem already
existed before anyway... probably some more general FileDirectory
problem.

- Doug Way