[Squeakfoundation]re: release prioritization (was "ClassBuilder problem")

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Feb 28 10:34:04 UTC 2003

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:22:04AM +0100, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> Regarding "Refactoring making various packages easily removable":
>
> There is just Balloon3DRemoval and GamesRemoval. I do not consider this
> goal is met.

I really don't think anyone intended to start this kind of refactoring
in 3.4: This is nothing you want to do in a beta stage! Refactoring
and cleaning is something for 3.5alpha.

But I think it would be good to have a last look at important bugfixes
to add to 3.4, though.

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de