IPAQ 3150 & 802.11 & Squeak

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Fri Feb 28 14:29:58 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm thinking of short-circuiting this whole getting Squeak
to run on my sub, and getting a used IPAQ 3150 with the expansion
pack so I can plug in a CF 802.11 card. Getting the VM ported to
my Axis board is quite simply far beyond my abilities (the GCC cross-
compiler/make system for this board is not compatible with the "normal"
compiler).

A couple questions:

Does anyone have this combination? How big does it make the IPAQ?
(specific dimensions if you have them)

Has anyone tried running Linux with Squeak on this? The guys at handhelds.
org seem to say that running an 802.11 card under Linux is no problem,
which is definitely a priority for me.

Thanks,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com