ComSwiki enhancement request (was Re: [ENH][DOC]MorphClassComment-efc)

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Fri Feb 28 16:02:03 UTC 2003

I like the idea, but I think there should be a separate "documentation"
Swiki used for this purpose.  This way, we could easily change out the
Swiki backend in favor of something that enables documentation updates
to feed back into the update stream.

The class comment only needs to have a link at the top that reads
"Search for online documentation" (or similar).  That link would take
you to the documentation Swiki and search for (or create) a page for
class documentation.

- Stephen