ComSwiki enhancement request (was Re: [ENH][DOC]MorphClassComment-efc)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Feb 28 16:29:11 UTC 2003

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:02:03AM -0500, Stephen Pair wrote:
> I like the idea, but I think there should be a separate "documentation"
> Swiki used for this purpose.  This way, we could easily change out the
> Swiki backend in favor of something that enables documentation updates
> to feed back into the update stream.

What about http://sqdb.squeak.info  ?

o Description: sqdb is an open database of class and method
  comments for Squeak. Through (proposed) modifications to the Squeak browser,
  developers can easily examine and submit new entries to the database of
  documentation. This system is not meant to replace high level documentation,
  but rather to allow the quick and painless distribution of class and method
  comments among Squeak users.
o Author: Duane Maxwell

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de