[DOCS] Constructive Development Process (was: re: release prioritization)

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Feb 28 20:04:43 UTC 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:32:55 +0100
Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch> wrote:

> Craig
>
> Craig Latta <craig.latta at netjam.org> wrote:
> > I think we do have a constructive process.
>
> You rise an important issue. I think this deserves attention.
>
> Serge Stinckwich was suggesting on 17-Feb that we should think about the
> development process.

I start to write a text for the development process. Right now, it's just a rough copy of Python PEP
with some Squeak adaptations. Your comments are welcome.

Look at : http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/244

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )  multiagent.com
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\  squeak.org