[NEWBIE] mouse button help

Doug Clapp dclapp at qwest.net
Fri Jan 3 03:30:56 UTC 2003

I have a "can't get there from here" problem and hope you can help.

I have a two-button Logitech "Wheel" mouse  A click on the wheel now gives a
"Blue" (bring up halos) click -- just as I want it.  The left button now
sends red and the right button yellow.

I'd merely like to reverse the left and right button actions, to conform to
how the mouse works everywhere else on my system.  "swapping buttons" in
Preferences doesn't work -- and torches the wheel button click action in the
process.  Nor does the "3-button" choice in the VM Preferences do the trick.

I've look at EventSensor and InputSensor but...I'm stumped.  If I was less
of a newbie, I'd make a ClickAndKeyboardConfigurator morph :)

Thanks in advance for any help,

Doug