[Q] Squeak and...

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jan 3 20:30:36 UTC 2003

Hi ken,

I usually use VW for my research, but other use Squeak. I use Squeak
for my books and
also because I would like to see Squeak getting better. Sometimes I got
extremely frustrated by one smalltalk so using the other one is somehow
relaxing.

I would love to try dolphin but I'm on mac :(. I was waiting that GNU
Smalltalk gets a
debugger to play with it because this is also open source (and the code
is cleaner than the one of Squeak).

But on mac the choice is quite small (a pity when you think about it).

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/