[Q] Squeak and...

Blaine Buxton blainebuxton at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:42:32 UTC 2003

Hello,
I split my time between Squeak and Dolphin. I use Dolphin when I want to do
Microsoft client stuff and use Squeak for experiments and server-side.
Dolphin has been great for me in playing with COM and other Microsoft
technologies. I can learn so much from a Smalltalk image. I find working in
any smalltalk implementation is better than what I do at work (don't
ask...hint: it ain't smalltalk). Anymore, Smalltalk is a fantasy of being
super productive. The things I accomplish in 2 hours of smalltalk equal what
I can do in one day at work. It's frustrating...=)

Whoever made the quote about Smalltalk being a drug was right! I just dream
of the day that I can work in Smalltalk ALL OF THE TIME...=) I'm trying to
work toward that goal...The only way to get Smalltalk back is for us to
create the opportunities!
Blaine Buxton
http://www.mp3.com/blainebuxton
http://home.kc.rr.com/bbuxton
[self isProgrammingInSmalltalk] whileTrue: [self wiggleAndSmile]