[fix] TextStream

Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de
Mon Jan 6 09:37:34 UTC 2003

Hi,
I always find it nice to use the #streamContents: method instead, since
most of
the time i'm not interested in the stream itself. So this selector is
more intention-
revealing.

Try:
String streamContents:[strStr |
	strStr nextPut: Character cr.
	"usw."]
or:
Text streamContents:[strStr |
	strStr nextPut: Character cr.
	"usw."]
or even:
Array streamContents:[strStr |
	strStr nextPut: Character cr.
	"usw."]
but not:
OrderedCollection streamContents:[strStr |
	strStr nextPut: Character cr.
	"usw."]
unless you filed in the attached cs that works around an annoyance with
WriteStream>>pastEndPut: not being adequate for OrderedCollection as a
model.

HTH,
Torge