Last time an image was saved?

Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de
Mon Jan 6 09:26:48 UTC 2003

My version of this would be (no button yet, but a one-liner)

(InfoStringMorph on:[| logString |
	logString _ ((SourceFiles at: 2) readOnlyCopy position: Smalltalk
lastQuitLogPosition)
			next:2; upTo: Character cr.
	logString copyFrom: (logString indexOf: $( )+ 1 to: (logString
indexOf:$) )- 1.])
	stepTime:2;
	color:  Color blue;
	openInWorld