StarBrowser just rocks!

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jan 7 13:04:07 UTC 2003

Hi goran,

and you did not see the VW version where we have UML and blueprints ;)

You know what would be really cool would be to have wiskers integrated
into SB.
to have multimethods in the right panes.
I think that if we are smart the StarBrowser could really be much more
poweful
and act kind of glue platform between all the tools.

Yesterday for example I tried to sort my methods in changeset according
to the
categories to which they belong. What a pain in plain squeak (or I did
not find a simple way) and I dreamt about been able to have a changeset
on the SB side and drop simply category in them.

Stef

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 01:32 PM, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/