os-x apple new browser Safari & squeakland broken..

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Jan 7 20:55:00 UTC 2003

Before anyone asks, Apple's new browser (safari) doesn't work with
SqueakLand

I'll be considering what to do. I'm not sure if its a problem on the
server side, I'll await some indication from Micheal if it's a server
side issue, or
a problem with the plugin itself, because the plugin interface is
different or a Mach-o binary is needed versus a CFM. All I
know is that the plugin does show up in the list of plugins loaded by
Safari, however we get a message saying it couldn't find the mimi type
to support application x-squeak-source. Sigh...

Hint, I've a paypal account in case someone has funding and really
needs this to work like right now.

===