Colors don't save when I publish

Daniel P. Zepeda daniel at zepeda-zone.net
Tue Jan 7 22:42:18 UTC 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:27:22 -0800
Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> On Monday 06 January 2003 03:39 pm, Daniel P. Zepeda wrote:
>
> > 	I'm a new squeaker,
>
> Welcome!

Thanks, quick answers to frustrating questions like this really make me
feel welcome.

<snip>

> Please try the 3.4 gamma image as soon as we get it published (Real
> Soon Now); we hope that it will have no remaining problems saving
> projects. (note that 5156 had problems loading projects in non-Unix
> systems because I broke it fixing something else; this is fixed by
> CS5161 but I don't think this is available publicly yet).
>
> If it does have problems with projects, please tell us.

I extrapolated on your advice, because I couldn't find 5161 on the
website. I had been running 3.2-4881 (I had installed the system some time
back and am only now getting to really play with it)  I *did* find
3.2-4956, I downloaded that and it fixed the problem! I can save the color
forms in my project and reload them with no problems now. Thanks for the
pointer, it is really appreciated.

--
"Daniel P. Zepeda" <daniel at z,e,p,e,d,a,-,z,o,n,e.net>
(Remove commas for address)