Has anyone succesfully installed squeak on RH 8.0?

Brad Fuller Brad at Sonaural.com
Thu Jan 9 02:49:53 UTC 2003

Hi Nevin,

I had the exact same problem, so I installed them all from the tars. I'd
like to get the RPMs working too. Unfortunately, when I went to the link
you provided, your server came back with:

"The object you requested was not found on this server."

Brad Fuller
Sonaural Audio Studios