Has anyone succesfully installed squeak on RH 8.0?

Brad Fuller Brad at Sonaural.com
Thu Jan 9 05:29:06 UTC 2003

Thanks Nevin,

Yeah... Like I said in my first message, that's what I originally did
after I couldn't load in the RPMs.
Sure would like to get the RPMs working, though.

Thanks,

brad

Brad Fuller
Sonaural Audio Studios