Connectors drawing embedded in StarBrowser

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jan 9 21:20:37 UTC 2003

I'm trying to get a Connnectors drawing to show up as a StarBrowser item
and I've made some progress but I'm not quite there.  You can see an
example of what I'm ending up with so far at

http://kencausey.com/SBWithConnectors.jpg

This is the result of choosing add object.. and using the code

| aworld aproject |
aworld _ NCWorldMorph new initialize.
aproject _ NCDrawingProject newMorphicOn: aworld.
aproject changeSet name: NCDrawingProject newProjectName.
aproject world addMorph: aproject buildBasicToolbar.
^ aworld.

I had a slightly different result yesterday where the PasteUpMorph
nearly filled the the pane but the flaps weren't position so that they
could be seen.  At that time I wasn't yet adding the toolbar.  Seems
like I somehow need to link the size of the NCWorldMorph to the size of
the pane but I can't quite see how to do so.

Anybody else tried to get a similar result?

Is there another way to embed a connectors drawing other than using
NCDrawingProject?

Ken