Connectors drawing embedded in StarBrowser

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jan 9 21:53:31 UTC 2003

(once more)

OK.  I think I'm about as close as I can get now without considerably
more effort.  I've used the layout menu under the red halo menu and
believe I have it laying out to fit in the pane and I adjusted the
insets.  Still no flaps but I'm starting to think that there are only
EVER one set of flaps.  If I use the world flaps and drag and drop an
object onto the NCWorldMorph it gets embedded!  Rock.  Only problem left
I think is with items like the 'Draw Shape' button which probably refer
to the world in some way.  When I press it I get a MessageNotUnderstood:
makeNewDrawing:at:

Ken