Voxel graphics with Morphs/Balloon3D

Hans Nikolaus Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Sat Jan 11 15:24:32 UTC 2003

Hi,

I need help from some graphics guru, because I've very poor expericene
with graphics/morphs and Squeak (or Croquet) :-)
which ist the best way the implement a Morph which could visualize a
voxel space? Or is something like this already available ?

There a some sub questions:
- efficient way of storing data: a variant of a (multidimensional) Array
class, or something else ?
- graphics:  does  balloon provide any help this or is there another
option to do graphics?
- using Squeak or Croquet (may be croquet suits better for such
requirements)?

Thanks for hints :-)

Hans