[ANN] [UPDATES] Squeak 3.4gamma and Squeak 3.5alpha

Bruce ONeel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jan 13 13:35:57 UTC 2003

Thanks!

Along these lines, I'm in the midst of a move and my
MacOS PPC box lost it's mind, or in this case, it's disk
formatting the other day.  This will prevent me
from making up the release package for MacOS
until I dig out the CD-ROM drive and can rebuild
the disk.  Can anyone help when the time
comes to do a new release?  Probably the biggest
thing one needs is some place to put the file
for me to grab and some fairly quick way of
getting it there.  Oh yes, and a MacOS or OSX system
with a copy of Stuffit on it to build the archive.

Thanks!

cheers

bruce