can't access netjam flow download

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Mon Jan 13 18:53:19 UTC 2003

Hi Richard, Göran, and all--

> Richard Staehli writes:
>
> > I was very eager to try Craig Latta's Flow software for streaming
> > audio, but the links on SqueakMap do not seem to work.
>
> It seems Craig has changed his website to the link doesn't work. Can
> you fix that Craig?

	No; I can't afford to use my website for anything other than finding a
job. I think the best way to do that at this point is to serve my résumé
exclusively. Previously, I think it also made sense to serve examples of
my work, but now, as I'm about to have to turn everything off literally,
I want to concentrate on a single message.

	I have deleted the Flow entry from SqueakMap.

	thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta