MVC: MessageNotUnderstood: scheduleActive:

German S. Arduino garduino at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 19:33:20 UTC 2003

Thanks Torge and Ned by your responses.

Then, my problem is a bit bigger, I want to develop
some "browser like" interface to manage my own
objects. Then, with right button, make some operations
over the selected object.

I've started trying to understand the Squeak
implementation of MVC, bu not sure now how to
continue.

Thanks Again and Best Regards.

---
Germán Arduino