Help Wanted

Ken Collins kenncoll123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 01:51:56 UTC 2003

Torge,

I have indeed received considerable response from the list. It's just that
most have replied directly to the email address I asked to be used for this
matter: kenncoll123 at yahoo.com

I wanted to keep this off list for now - for no particular reason I suppose.
Not that it's top secret or anything - in fact, when it is done I will make
it freely availably to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you for checking in and asking - that's cool.

Ken