Mac format for text file

Colin Putney cputney at whistler.com
Fri Jan 17 18:34:44 UTC 2003

On Friday, January 17, 2003, at 02:00  AM, Bergel Alexandre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using squeak under a linux platform, but, when I perform a
> fileout of whatever, the generated file use a mac line feed format.
> This lead to some trouble when coupled with CVS...
>
> If someone would have a solution

Hi Bergel,

If you're using CVS to manage your Squeak source, I'd recommend using
DVS. It performs line ending translation during file outs, and reorders
the chucks in the fileout so as to minimize conflicts when merging in
CVS.

DVS is available on SqueakMap, and documentation is available here:

http://beta4.com/squeak/aubergines/docs/dvs.html

Colin Putney
Whistler.com