A squeak3.4 VM will be needed

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 21 18:10:42 UTC 2003

Jimmie Houchin <jhouchin at texoma.net> appears to have written:

> In this vein also.
>
> It seems to me to be nice if there were a stable stream for vm updates
> as there are for the code updates.
>
> Just like a user would click on "load code updates" there could be a
> mechanism in there which asks/informs the user of vm updates.
That's not a bad idea at all. All we'd need to do would be to include
trivial changesets that do nothing but lets users know that a new vm is
available (and where to get it from - and maybe we could even fetch it
if asked?) and what changes it makes.

tim

To define recursion, we must first define recursion.