[ANN] Manzana - A really simple physics simulation

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 14:07:00 UTC 2003

SqueakMap is really great, but I really like Diego's sample images too.
 The directory at Bob's Super Swiki is both a plus and a minus.  It's
good to have an idea what the project looks like, but browsing through
300+ thumbnails and having them reloaded a few times as I check out
individual projects is not so great.

SqueakMap is obviously the way to go for language/feature extension
type things, but I guess I'm not convinced that it's the best thing for
projects.  I like having a thumbnail or even a few screenshots of
something to get an idea of what it's really like before I download it.
 I guess that's what the "homepage" in SqueakMap entries is for.

There's also a lot to be said for having everything in one place.
Speaking of which, is there any plan to convert to SM or "point from"
SM for the projects on Bob's Super Swiki, for example?