Dynapad image

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 22 19:09:02 UTC 2003

Yup, it's my work.  Last semester, I was working 40 hours a week and going
to school fulltime.  Leaving me with 0 time for damn near fun anything.
Dynapad hurt a lot from it.  I've worked on it during my winter holiday,
and will be continuing to do so this semester.  However, there's not what
I want to be in place for the next release, so I've not released the code
yet.

According to a poll I put out a while back, most people would prefer a
more modern-based Dynapad image, based on 3.2 rather than 2.8.
Unfortunately, most of the snappiness of the Dynapad image is derived from
the fact that the newest (yet very old!) release is based on 2.8.
Meaning, unfortunately, Dynapad will be getting a little slower in the
next release, but hopefully performing a bit better than the stock 3.2
image on a 32 MB/206 MHz SA PDA.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "civilization is a limitless multiplication of
                unnecessary necessities."                :: mark twain