[Bug] [Jacaranda] Problems with self-transitions

Hernan Tylim hptylim at dc.uba.ar
Sat Jan 25 19:25:32 UTC 2003

Hi,
	I am subscribed to the list in daily digest mode so I didn't see Ned
message after I answered yours first.

	Regarding Ned's answer, I'm not sure why a PasteUpMorph isn't the
appropiate choice.

	Ned, Would you explain me why you think it's not? What I wanted for a
container was a morph who would accept others morphs on drag&drop. The
PasteUpMorph gridding capabilities added to the decision also.
	Thanks.

Regards, Hernán