Proposal: Squeak-E = Squeak x Kernel-E (was: squeak as a capability system)

Robert Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Sun Jan 26 17:50:22 UTC 2003

fantastic!   I have a couple of questions:  Do we need to provide a
capability interface to plugin code?  Could this help us support
function callbacks, into the image, so we could use squeak as a shared
library to another program?    Forget about my authentication
ramblings, please.

cheers,
rob

PS.  Mark, I am adding handling of these three messages to the CapTP
(id -> class).  Does this conflict anywhere?

		at: 13 put: CapTPAvailableProtocolsMessage;
		at: 14 put: CapTPSwitchProtocolMessage;
		at: 15 put: CapTPAcknowledgeProtocolMessage;