Cryptography 0.2

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 14:14:34 UTC 2003

Hi,

Have you considered adding something to this package to play with
steganography?  I just recently started looking at this, and it seems
like Squeak might be a good place to play with it.  I'm thinking of an
application which would, for example, encode some text (maybe already
encrypted) into a JPEG of my choice, and allow it to be decoded
again.

Steganography seems like a pretty cool thing to play with, and I have
found some Java programs that deal with it, but I think it would be
more fun in Squeak.