[FIX] newMethodNoCatSel-asm (details to get the bug)

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Tue Jul 1 13:46:19 UTC 2003

Hi Doug,

to see the bug
before loading the cs go to a class with no methods in the instance
or class side (eg. MailSender) or create a new class.
click on the method pane (don't select the -- all -- cat),
you'll get the new method template
enter some code, save it, i get UndefinedObject dnu: #asSymbol

regards
   Alejandro Magistrello