Printing a Morph to "default printer" in Win32 VM

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Jul 2 01:15:51 UTC 2003

  Darius,

  I thought I wrote this before, but it wasn't in this way...

> How do I print a Morph to the default printer as assigned in Squeak VM
> preferences?
> I only find the print-to-file menu option.

  Open the inspector for the morph in question from the debug halo and
evaluate the following line in the code pane.  The numbers (300.0)
should be adjusted based on your printer's DPI (I think).

(self imageForm offset: 0 at 0) primPrintHScale: 300.0 vScale: 300.0 landscape: true.

-- Yoshiki