Alan Kay interview in HP Business View

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Wed Jul 2 03:18:26 UTC 2003

Your point is well taken.

But no, I do not mean QuickTime as an open standard. Instead I sorta
leaped
to _all_ proprietary formats (including QuickTime) and the paucity of
vendor independent content.

Can't these proprietary decoders take as input non-proprietary input?

--
    The most important political office is that of private citizen.
      -- Louis Brandeis, lawyer, judge, and writer (1856-1941)