Printing a Morph to "default printer" in Win32 VM

Darius Clarke DClarke at fadal.com
Wed Jul 2 17:27:49 UTC 2003

Yoshiki,

Thank you!
You did answer this before but either I didn't understand your answer or
I was not ready to understand your answer.

Perhaps I had a mental block and assumed that such a feature would be
accessible for school age children from a menu in the default image.

Is this documented some where? What search skill would you expect from a
newbie so he could find this _before_ asking the list?

Also, I could not find where the VM stores the default printer value in
my image. What object instance holds this?
Where would be a good place for me to store my default hScale & vScale
in my image?

And the last question: How can I now print multi-page morphs such as the
BookMorph, PluggableText Morph (that scrolls larger than the frame), or
WebPage Morph?

Cheers,
Darius