[KCP] SystemChangeNotification: supported events

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 2 19:46:56 UTC 2003

No problem, the difference will be there. I plan a specific event for
recategorization... I'll post an updated code blurb soon (matter of
minutes-hours), so it will not be there yet. But other interesting
stuff :-)

On Wednesday, Jul 2, 2003, at 21:38 Europe/Zurich, Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Julian Fitzell wrote:
>
>> Roel Wuyts wrote:
>>> Good question, since it is essentially a 'move'. So I guess it
>>> should do
>>> a removal/addition pair. Or maybe a separate event. It depends on
>>> whether anyone needs to know specifically about recategorization.
>>
>> Monticello/PackageInfo definitely needs to know about
>> recategorization.
>
> Not distinct from remove/add, though.

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/