Jon's Web Browser code?

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Thu Jul 3 13:06:37 UTC 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:38:01 -0400, "Peter Gadzinski"
<peter.gadzinski at bellnexxia.net> wrote:

>          I'm interested in playing around with the web browsers built in
> Squeak. I know about scamper. I ran across one developed by John Hylands
> listed in the "All Projects" page (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1406)
> on the squeak swiki. The code links are broken though. Is there another
> place I could get the code? I've tried contacted Mr. Hylands himself
> (Jon at huv.com) with no luck.

Sorry Peter, its been a busy month... I just bought and moved into an old
house, and there has been a ton of stuff to take care of. When I sat down
this morning I had over 600 unread emails, most of them on the Squeak list.
I can email you the source code, although its been a couple years since I
looked at it...

Later,
Jon