help with submorphs and halo

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Jul 3 21:58:51 UTC 2003

Actually, it seems to be an interaction between Bricks and something
else - but I don't know what.
Installing Bricks into a virgin 3.5 image doesn't do it (as far as I
know).

If people who encounter this send me a list of packages they've got
installed, I will look into it.

-Todd Blanchard

On Thursday, July 3, 2003, at 12:51  PM, Tim W wrote:

> Ned Konz wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 03 July 2003 06:43 am, Tim W wrote:
>>
>>> I recently downloaded 3.5. When I embed a morph into another morph,
>>> for instance a rectangle, I can no longer activate a halo on the
>>> submorph. I have never seen this problem with any version