[UPDATES] All clear to update, plus one new update

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jul 3 19:32:15 UTC 2003

Hi doug and other

I have a question for the future KCP items. In the previous changeset I
did not fix the call made by SqueakMap
because I worked with a 3.5 image. After that I moved to a 3.6alpha and
following now all the udpates to avoid to have
problems.

Now my question should I fix the calls made by SqueakMap even if
SqueakMap is a package?
I have no problem to do that. But I thought that SqueakMap was not in
the image or I was simply confused.

Stef